Collective Bargaining 101
This article describes what collective bargaining is and how it works.
Labor Relations UpdateThis page is designed to provide our staff and community with information, resources and progress reports relevant to the current contract negotiations that are taking place between the Del Mar Union School District (DMUSD) and the Del Mar California Teachers Association (DMCTA). Please check back often for updates as this process moves forward.
|Negotiations Session #1
||January 10, 2017
|Negotiations Session #2
||March 2, 2017
|Negotiations Session #3||March 21, 2017|
|Negotiations Session #4||April 18, 2017|
Tentative Agreement reached March 29, 2016 (regarding salary)
The Del Mar Union School District (“DMUSD”) and Del Mar California Teachers Association (“DMCTA”) met in and collectively bargained through the Interest Based Bargaining process and have mutually agreed to salary changes.
- Increase on schedule of 3.0%, effective July 1, 2015.
- Increase on schedule of 2.0%, effective July 1, 2016.
- One-time bonus (based on FTE), effective June 2016:
- Hired prior to December 31, 2015: $500.00.
- Hired after December 31, 2015: $250.00.