- After School Programs
- Business Services
- Child Nutrition Services
- Human Resources
- Community Partnerships
- Certificated Personnel
- Classified Personnel
- Risk Management
- New Hire
- Verfication of Employment
- Additional Links
- Instructional Services
- Assessment and Testing Information
- Beginning Teacher Induction Program (BTSA)
- Categorical Programs
- Common Core State Standards
- Standards & Curriculum
- District Homework Policy
- English Language Learners
- General Complaint Form
- Professional Development
- School Accountability Report Cards
- Textbooks and Instructional Materials
- Spanish Language Immersion Program
- Maintenance, Operations & Facilities
- Preschool (General Education)
- Student Services
How long is my TB test valid?
TB tests are valid for 4 years (California Education Code Section 49406).
What happens if my TB test expires?
In order to work, employees must have a current test showing freedom from active TB on file with Human Resources. Employees who allow their test to lapse will be placed on unpaid administrative leave until a current TB test showing freedom from active TB is submitted to the Human Resources Department.
Where can I get a TB test?
TB tests are given at many healthcare facilities. A flyer listing a few options in the area can be found here.
Will the district cover the cost of my TB test?
No, employees must pay for their own test.
If you have any questions, please call (858) 755-9301 Ext. 3663 or email Raquel Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org.