- After School Programs
- Business Services
- Child Nutrition Services
- Human Resources
- Instructional Services
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Assessment and Testing Information
- Beginning Teacher Induction Program (BTSA)
- Content Standards
- English Language Learners
- General Complaint Form
- School Accountability Report Cards
- Spanish Language Immersion Program
- State and Federal Programs
- Textbooks and Instructional Materials
- Maintenance, Operations & Facilities
- Preschool (General Education)
- Special Education
- Student Services
- Back to School Packet 2022-2023
- Health Forms
- Health Services
- Home & Hospital Instruction
- Homeless Students
- Records Requests
- Section 504
- Special Education
- Student Wellness
- Harassment and Complaints
Congratulations on your new position in our district! Please take a moment to read the information below prior to getting started.
Del Mar Union School District has a paperless onboard process and electronic personnel filing system, through TalentEd Records.
You will receive an email from TalentEd Records notifying you that you have tasks to complete.
Please log in to TalentEd, using the link provided in the email, and complete these tasks as quickly as possible.
The most time sensitive and important tasks are:
1. Fingerprints - you must download a form provided in TalentEd, and take with you to the Postal Annex located at 3830 Valley Centre Dr., Suite 705 - San Diego, CA 92130. No appointment is necessary.
2. Physical - you must download a form provided in TalentEd, and take with you to CONCENTRA, 10350 Barnes Canyon Rd, Ste 200, San Diego, CA 92121. It is recommended that you call them in advance to schedule an appointment, but it is not necessary. Their number is (858) 455-0200.
3. Payroll Documentation - in order to enter you in our payroll system, we will require you provide us with your original social security card and government issued, photo ID. Please schedule a time to come to the Human Resources office to allow us to make copies of these two documents.
4. TB Test - You must provide a copy of a current (within the last 4 years) TB test. If you do not have a current TB test, you can obtain one from your doctor, or, if you wish, at your own expense, you may obtain one from Concentra, when you go there to have your physical completed.
Read Healthy Workplaces/Healthy Families Act of 2014
Please see the link below. You may receive a paper copy upon request without charge. If so, please inform Human Resources at your orientation.