- After School Programs
- Business Services
- Child Nutrition Services
- Human Resources
- Community Partnerships
- Certificated Personnel
- Classified Personnel
- Risk Management
- New Hire
- Verfication of Employment
- Additional Links
- Instructional Services
- Assessment and Testing Information
- Beginning Teacher Induction Program (BTSA)
- Categorical Programs
- Common Core State Standards
- Standards & Curriculum
- District Homework Policy
- English Language Learners
- General Complaint Form
- Professional Development
- School Accountability Report Cards
- Textbooks and Instructional Materials
- Spanish Language Immersion Program
- Maintenance, Operations & Facilities
- Preschool (General Education)
- Preschool (Special Education)
- Special Education
- Student Services
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! Each year, all parents are required to verify some family and student information, submit important acknowledgements, and provide permissions related to all District students.
This year's back to school updates will be completed online in the district's ParentVUE portal. Only one parent/guardian per household must complete and submit the Back to School Packet for all children in the household.
To access the packet, visit https://ca-dmusd.edupoint.com/PXP2_OEN_Login.aspx and log in with your ParentVUE account
Once you have successfully logged in, select the online registration packet titled "2021-2022 Back to School Packet". If you need assistance with the online process, a help guide with step by step directions and screenshots ("Directions - Back to School Packet") is posted on the district's ParentVUE Help Page.
Please complete this online verification process by Monday, August 23, 2021.
Don’t have a ParentVUE Account?
All parents with educational rights for children in the District should have received an automated email from firstname.lastname@example.org titled “DMUSD Synergy ParentVUE Account Activation” with information and a link to activate a ParentVUE account.
If you did not receive this email, please check your spam folder first.
If you do not have an email in your spam folder, please contact your school administrative assistant via email to verify the email address on file and get a new activation key. By emailing, you allow school staff to verify that you are a current parent with rights to access your student’s information. Access information will not be released over the phone.
Forgot your ParentVUE username or password?
Click here and enter your email address to retrieve your username or reset your password.
For technical assistance with the online registration process or to report errors in the registration system, please contact Audrey Shepard in Student Services at email@example.com.
To correct student data such as your child’s name or date of birth, please contact your school administrative assistant.
The attachments linked below are included in the ParentVUE online verification system. The documents are listed here for reference in case you need to review them at a later date.
- 2021-2022 DMUSD Calendar
- Annual Notification to Parents: English
- Annual Notification to Parents: Spanish
- Board Policy - Student Use of Technology
- Student Technology Acceptable Use Agreement
- Board Policy - Uniform Complaint Procedure
- Board Policy - Bullying Prevention
- Board Policy - Sexual Harassment
- Board Policy - Student Wellness
- Board Administrative Regulation - Student Residency
- Board Administrative Regulation - Immunizations
- Pesticide Notification
- California Safe Firearms Storage
- Peanut Allergy Letter
- Student Wellness Policy
- Parent COVID-19 Guidance
To apply for free or reduced lunch pricing, please download the application below and return it to your school site or to the District Office.
- Free & Reduced Lunch - Application Instructions
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application - English
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application - Spanish
For more information about optional District programs, please view the flyer linked below.