- After School Programs
- Business Services
- Child Nutrition Services
- Human Resources
- Instructional Services
- Assessment and Testing Information
- Beginning Teacher Induction Program (BTSA)
- Content Standards
- English Language Learners
- General Complaint Form
- School Accountability Report Cards
- Spanish Language Immersion Program
- State and Federal Programs
- Textbooks and Instructional Materials
- Maintenance, Operations & Facilities
- Preschool (General Education)
- Special Education
- Student Services
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! Each year, all parents are required to verify some family and student information, submit important acknowledgements, and provide permissions related to all District students.
This year's back to school updates will be completed online in the district's ParentVUE portal. Only one parent/guardian per household must complete and submit the Back to School Packet for all children in the household.
To access the packet, visit https://ca-dmusd.edupoint.com/PXP2_OEN_Login.aspx and log in with your ParentVUE account
Once you have successfully logged in, select the online registration packet titled "2022-2023 Back to School Packet". If you need assistance with the online process, a help guide with step by step directions and screenshots ("Directions - Back to School Packet") is posted on the district's ParentVUE Help Page.
Please complete this online verification process by Monday, August 22, 2022.
Forgot your ParentVUE username or password?
Click here and enter your email address to retrieve your username or reset your password. If you do not receive an email within 5 minutes to reset your password, please email Audrey Shepard in Student Services at email@example.com.
For technical assistance with the online registration process or to report errors in the registration system, please contact Audrey Shepard in Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To correct student data such as your child’s name or date of birth, please contact your school administrative assistant.
The attachments linked below are included in the ParentVUE online verification system. The documents are listed here for reference in case you need to review them at a later date.
- 2022-2023 DMUSD Calendar
- Annual Notification to Parents: English
- Annual Notification to Parents: Spanish
- Board Policy - Student Use of Technology
- Student Technology Acceptable Use Agreement
- Board Policy - Uniform Complaint Procedure
- Board Policy - Bullying Prevention
- Board Policy - Sexual Harassment
- Board Policy - Student Wellness
- Board Administrative Regulation - Student Residency
- Board Administrative Regulation - Immunizations
- Pesticide Notification
- California Safe Firearms Storage
- Peanut Allergy Letter
- Student Wellness Policy Letter
To apply for free or reduced lunch pricing, please download the application below and return it to your school site or to the District Office.
- Free & Reduced Lunch - Application Instructions
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application - English
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application - Spanish
For more information about optional District programs, please view the flyer linked below.