- After School Programs
- Business Services
- Child Nutrition Services
- Human Resources
- Community Partnerships
- Certificated Personnel
- Classified Personnel
- Risk Management
- New Hire
- Verfication of Employment
- Additional Links
- Instructional Services
- Assessment and Testing Information
- Beginning Teacher Induction Program (BTSA)
- Categorical Programs
- Common Core State Standards
- Standards & Curriculum
- District Homework Policy
- English Language Learners
- General Complaint Form
- Professional Development
- School Accountability Report Cards
- Textbooks and Instructional Materials
- Spanish Language Immersion Program
- Maintenance, Operations & Facilities
- Preschool (General Education)
- Student Services
Registration Process & Procedures
Please note: Students currently in attendance in Del Mar schools are automatically registered for the upcoming school year, unless the school office is notified that the family is moving. No additional paperwork is needed to re-register.
To be eligible for enrollment a student must currently be residing in the Del Mar Union School District. Families in the process of moving into the school district may register a student once the student's residency in the District is established.
During the summer, registration for students with pending district residency will be accepted as long as there is a signed lease agreement and a 2nd proof of residence showing that the family will be living in the district boundaries on the first day of school.
To register for the current school year, submit documents to your school of residence.
To register for the 2021-2022 school year, submit documents to the district office (11232 El Camino Real, San Diego, CA 92130).
- All visitors and staff who are vaccinated for COVID-19 do not need to wear a mask while in the building.
- All visitors and staff who are not vaccinated for COVID-19 must wear a mask while in the building.
- Please, only one person per family to turn in registration. The student does not need to be with you when submitting registration paperwork.