Welcome to the Del Mar Union School District Business Services Department
The Business Services Division of the Del Mar Union School District administers a wide variety of programs and develops the District's budget. Areas of operation covered by Business Services include:
- District Budget - Development and control of the District’s budget, monitoring revenues and expense.
- Child Nutrition Services - Ordering and serving approximately 170,000 meals each school year, 940 meals per day.
- Payroll Services - Processing payroll for approximately 650 district employees.
- Employee Insurance Benefits - Coordination and implementation of employee insurance benefits.
- Fiscal Services - Accounts payable and receivable
- Purchasing - Purchasing and receiving school supplies, furnishings and equipment. Negotiating vendor contracts.