We had another great week of learning! Students made their own survey to interpret data. Then they made their own line plots and bar graphs. Students also looked at how stories teach us lessons.
Here are some reminders for the week:
- Every Friday at Ashley Falls is spirit day! Please consider purchasing a t-shirt with our new AF logo! They also have water bottles, sweatshirts and hats. https://ashleyfallspta.membershiptoolkit.com/store/3024
- Please consider joining Ashley Falls’ PTA! Out of 60 third-grade families, only 15 have signed up so far. This will be the ONLY PTA fundraiser this year. Money raised helps our school in so many ways: teacher mini grants, assemblies, school supplies and Red Ribbon Week to name a few. Here is the link to join: https://ashleyfallspta.membershiptoolkit.com/home
Students are studying landforms, habitats and how they change, acrostic poems, and how to work together in project-based learning.
- School Picture Day is Friday, September 20
- All homework is given on Friday and due the following Friday
- Make sure your child is reading a book every night- preferably a chapter book!
- We use Epic Reading in class, but if you want to use it at home, the company charges a small monthly fee. You are NOT obligated to buy, but some parents had asked (https://www.getepic.com/)
Thank you so much for all your support!