Dear Families,Hello and welcome! My name is Megan Roth and I will be your child’s teacher this year.
My goal is to create a fun, positive, and loving environment for students to learn and thrive. You are my most important partner in your child’s education. I will be sending home any important information in your child’s folder everyday. Please make sure to check the folder! Also, I will be emailing you a weekly newsletter to let you know what we’ve been up to! Working together, we can maximize your child’s learning and growth. Feel free to contact me when and if things come up. Email is best. Please note that I will not be able to respond to you until afternoon hours.
Our classroom staff this year will include Ms. Ellyn, Ms. Denise, Ms. Debbie and Mr. Ben. All of our staff is absolutely outstanding! We are very lucky to have them.
Here is the most important information for you to have to start off the year:
· First day of school is Monday, August 25, 2014.
· Instructional hours are from 8:15am to 12:15pm.
· Drop off is between 8:10 and 8:15am and pick up will begin at 12:05pm.
· We ask that you DO NOT drop off any earlier than 8:05am and that you make arrangements to pick up your child no later than 12:15pm.
· Your child will need a back-pack, water, snack and a lunch (these can be packed together), and an extra set of clothes. (Extra clothes will stay at school and should be labeled and include socks and underwear.)
· Your child will need Pull-Ups, diapers, and wipes if s/he is not potty trained
· The entire school is PEANUT FREE.
I really look forward to working with you this school year! Please feel free to contact me with questions…
Megan Roth858-755-1060 x3836