Bids and Request for Proposals/Qualifications

Formal bidding procedures are required for the purchase of materials and/or services exceeding amounts specified by law, which is specified at $87,800 for materials and professional services. This bid limit does not apply to Public Works Projects.

Public Works Projects

The Del Mar Union High School District has opted in the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act. As a result, contractors on public works projects are required to register with the District. This is NOT the same as completing the pre-qualification process. Please see the links to the right of the box for more details.

The registration process is for the purpose of being notified of bid opportunities according to your license classification. Pre-qualification is a more complex process and will required when the District deems it necessary for a project. It will also be required of all General Contractors (A and B) and all MEPs (C-4, C-7, C-10, C-16, C-20, C-34, C-38, C-42, C-43, and C-46) for all projects in excess of $1 million. 

Public Notifications of Upcoming Projects  

Bid Due Date: June 14, 2017 at 2:00 P.M.  June 16, 2017 at 3:00 P.M. (Addendum 2)
Bids to be delivered to the District Office located:
11232 El Camino Real, San Diego, CA 92130

Public Works Contractor Registration
To be added to our contractor database please submit a contractor registration form. This form is for contractors interested in public works and maintenance projects.
To submit form click the Submit Form button located on the top right of the form.
 Submit Form
New Vendors
To be placed on the district's vendor or bidders' list, simply click on the link below, provide the information requested, and then fax the completed Vendor Registration Form to (858) 755-4361.This form is for vendors that provide professional services that do not require a contractor's license and for vendors that offers supplies and materials.
Vendors that provide services on any of our school sites, district office or maintenance office shall provide certificates of insurance before issuance of payment is made.