Bids and Request for Proposals/Qualifications
Formal bidding procedures are required for the purchase of materials and/or services exceeding amounts specified by law, which is specified at $92,600 for materials and professional services. This bid limit does not apply to Public Works Projects.
Public Works Projects
The Del Mar Union High School District has opted in the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act. As a result, contractors on public works projects are required to register with the District. This is NOT the same as completing the pre-qualification process. Please see the links to the right of the box for more details.The registration process is for the purpose of being notified of bid opportunities according to your license classification. Pre-qualification is a more complex process and will required when the District deems it necessary for a project. It will also be required of all General Contractors (A and B) and all MEPs (C-4, C-7, C-10, C-16, C-20, C-34, C-38, C-42, C-43, and C-46) for all projects in excess of $1 million.
Public Notifications of Upcoming Projects
- Addendum No. 1 to RFD-Preliminary Services, Preconstruction Services, and Lease-Leaseback Service, Del Mar Heights School
- Mandatory Project Meeting - September 10, 2019 at 10:00 am
- Del Mar Heights School: 13555 Boquita Drive, Del Mar, CA 92014
- Addendum No. 1 to RFP-Preconstruction Services and Lease-Leaseback Service for the Pacific Highlands Ranch School #9 Project
- Mandatory Project Meeting - September 10, 2019 at 1:00 pm
- Proposed Pacific Highlands Ranch School #9 campus: Corner of Solterra Vista Parkway and Terrazo Court, San Diego, CA 92130
Public Works Contractor RegistrationTo be added to our contractor database please submit a contractor registration through PQBids at the link below. This is for contractors interested in public works and maintenance projects.
New Vendors (Non-Construction or Maintenance)
To be placed on the district's vendor or bidders' list, simply click on the link below, provide the information requested, and then fax the completed Vendor Registration Form to (858) 755-4361. This form is for vendors that provide professional services that do not require a contractor's license and for vendors that offer supplies and materials.
InsuranceVendors that provide services on any of our school sites, district office or maintenance office shall provide certificates of insurance before issuance of payment is made.
Board Policy 3315Per Board Policy 3315, financial contributions to the DMUSD Bond, Measure MM, of $1,000 or more are listed at this link: Measure MM financial contributions of $1,000 or more