Welcome to Preschool!Welcome to the start of a wonderful school year! My name is Erin Chuang and I am very excited to be your child’s preschool teacher for this year. Our instructional aides in the class this year are Ms. Terri, Ms. Debby. We are looking forward to having a fun filled and educational school year. Thank you for the opportunity to work with your child.Reminders:
- The instruction hours are from 8:15am to 12:15pm. Drop off will be from 8:15am and pick up will begin around 12:10pm at the Front Preschool Gate.
- If you are late, please go to the Back Gate at the end of the parking lot. Please pick up your child or make arrangements for pick up by 12:15pm.
- Please park in unmarked spaces in the parking lot or on the street. Do NOT park in designated spaces (e.g. spaces with a letter and a number).
- Please provide an extra set of clothes in a bag marked with the student's name.
- Please send in diapers/wipes, if necessary.
- Please provide snack, lunch and water daily. Please note that we are a PEANUT FREE facility.