Welcome to DMUSD Enrichment!See the full schedule using the menu on the left (class descriptions can be found in the registration platform)If you are new to the system:Register for an Enrichment Account (now on-line)...If you have created an Enrichment account (since Monday, 3/20/17), use this portal to access your account:
Directions to our After School Programs Office: Room P2, at the rear of the Torrey Hills School campus (10830 Calle Mar De Mariposa, 92130). Access to our office is through the security gate at the very end of the school parking lot, by the field. Do not go through the regular school entrance. Once access is granted, our office is the first room in the first small building on your right. Our hours are 8am-5:30pm.Important Enrichment ProceduresPlease have your student(s) meet their Enrichment Instructor in the designated area at each school site. Students will line up by class for attendance and then be escorted to their enrichment classroom. ASP students should still check into the ASP before heading to the designated area.
The designated areas are as follows:
· Ashley Falls- on the black top next to the two-story building, closest to the ASP rooms (601/602)
· Carmel Del Mar- at the outdoor amphitheater
· Del Mar Heights- on the lower playground next to the ASP rooms
· Del Mar Hills- at the outdoor amphitheater by the lunch tables
· Ocean Air- on the blacktop north of the ASP building and above the kindergarten lunch area.
· Sage Canyon- on the basketball courts north of the ASP building by P4
· Sycamore Ridge- on the blacktop behind the ASP buildings (where the kindergarten tricycle track is painted on the ground.)
· Torrey Hills- On the blacktop next to the ASP rooms (P4,P5)
After the enrichment classes, if being picked up, your child will be brought out to the front of the school by the instructor. After School Program students will be checked back into ASP by the instructors. If your child will be absent from their Enrichment class, please send an email to email@example.comDel Mar Union School District contracts with over 60 vendors throughout San Diego County to provide a variety of after school enrichment options each day at your school site including languages, music, fine arts, media arts, sports, crafts, theater, dance, science, and MUCH MORE! We offer three sessions; Fall, Spring, and Summer.How to Register:
- If you have not registered on-line for the first time, Click HERE to go to the registration website.
- Once you have created an account, (separate from your childcare account) you can use the DayCare Works parent portal.
• Full payment must be received in our After School Programs office within seven (7) calendar days of on-line registration.
• Check or money order must be made payable to each individual vendor. We are no longer able to accept cash.
• Class fees include materials.
• Class fees are NOT pro-rated/discounted after the beginning of the scheduled session.
• Once classes are established, no refunds will be given, except for verified medical emergencies.
• No partial refunds or make-ups for missed classes (i.e. routine illness, vacation, or other personal schedule conflict).
Confirmation of Classes:
• Class confirmation will be emailed once payment is received in our office.
• Classes are held on your child’s school campus. New this year, for student safety, all classes meet on the blacktop, at most schools closest to the After School Program Rooms, for attendance to be taken prior to being escorted to their class location.
• Classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met one (1) month prior to the beginning of a session.
• In the event a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, you will be notified and your check will be shredded.
• Vendors may offer financial aid to families who would not otherwise be able to participate in our program. Scholarships, full or partial, are at the discretion of the vendor on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• To apply, register in the class and submit a letter stating your hardship via email to Enrichment@dmusd.org.
• To ensure program quality for all participants, class sizes are limited to 12-15 students per instructor. Certain classes may have smaller ratios, which will be noted in the class description. We strictly adhere to class size limits, and classes do fill. Please register early for your first choices.
• For safety and liability reasons, parents, non-enrolled students, or other visitors are not permitted to attend classes. Please do not send your child to a class if registration has not been confirmed. Observation of a class that your child is registered in must be approved at least one week prior by the After School Programs Manager.
• Students must be within the grade range designated for each class in order to enroll, although out-of-grade-range students may possibly be accomodated after in-grade-range students have been accomodated.
• With classes being offered to a range of three grade levels, there is the possibility that a student may not have other children their age in the class. Please keep this in mind when registering, as this is not a valid reason for refund.
• Enrichment instructors will escort students to the front of the school for pick up at the end of class.
• Any parent who is more than 10 minutes late in picking up their child will be charged at the rate of $2.00 per minute, payable at the time of pick-up to the enrichment vendor (if still with instructor at time of pick up) or DMUSD (if taken to the After School Programs child care). The student will not be permitted to return to the Enrichment program until the late fee is paid.
• Any student who has not been picked up within 10 minutes of the class dismissal time will be signed into the After School Programs child care and all applicable fees will be applied.Provisions and Conditions of Enrollment:• Families enrolling in the Enrichment program must be in good standing with the DMUSD After School Programs overall in order for the registration to be processed.• For the safety of the children…If a child is unfamiliar with the campus, parents must accompany their child or make arrangements to have someone direct their child to the proper class location. Other than Kinders, escorts are not available to walk children to the designated meeting area.• Only Kindergarten students will be escorted to the designated meeting area by ASP staff.• The Del Mar Union School District is not responsible for your student’s attendance in his/her enrichment class. Mark your calendar to be sure your student attends. The administration of this program is separate from the school. Please do not phone the school office to remind your child to attend.
• Classes are designed for students who are interested in attending and in conducting themselves in an appropriate manner. School rules apply. Inappropriate behavior will be discussed with the parent and may result in dismissal from class without a refund. The instructor’s decision to dismiss a child shall be final.
For further information:
• Ideas and suggestions for new classes or comments and questions concerning the program should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.