DMUSD Flyer Program
The following guidelines are designed to determine the priority and appropriateness of materials presented to our students and the community. The primary function of the schools, and school personnel, is to educate children. All distribution of flyers will be done electronically and will ultimately be at the discretion of the Superintendent of the Del Mar Union School District.
Our district cooperates with approved community partners by posting eflyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar (effective August 17, 2015). As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers will no longer be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Organization
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service which is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Organizations requesting flyer distribution must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Organization must be non-profit.
- Scholarships must be available and printed on the flyer (if a fee is charged).
- Activity must be age-appropriate (kindergarten - 6th grade).
- Unless otherwise approved, activity/event must be held within DMUSD boundaries.