Del Mar Union School District and BakerNowicki design studio invite Del Mar Heights School families and neighbors to participate in meetings to plan a new school to replace the 60-year-old campus at 13555 Boquita Drive.
Times, dates, and topics for upcoming sessions are as follows:
- April 1 (6:00-7:30 pm), Planning Introduction and Goals
- April 15 (4:00-7:00 pm), Programming: Facts and Needs
- May 1 (4:00-7:00 pm), Planning and Design Concepts
- May 13 (6:00-7:30 pm), Planning and Design Update
- May 30 (4:00-7:00 pm), Planning Concept and Validation
Meetings will take place in Del Mar Heights multi-use room and be hosted by district staff and the BakerNowicki design team.
The BakerNowicki design team has created a website to share information form each meeting with our community. This site can be accessed at https://delmarheightsrebuild.com/.
To RSVP, please go to http://bit.ly/HeightsSymposium.