Return to Headlines

All Enrollment Paperwork Due PRIOR to 1st day of attendance!

Enrollment forms are required by the Community Care Licensing Department.  Your child's enrollment file must be complete prior to the 1st day of school.  We thank you for your understanding.
The following forms are required with original signatures.
Required form 1-             ID and Emergency Info, LIC 700
Required form 2-             Personal Rights, LIC 613A
Required form 3-             Consent for Medical Treatment, LIC 627
Required form 4-             Physician's Report, LIC 701  
Required form 5-             PreAdmission Health History, LIC 702 
Required form 6-             Notification of Parent's Rights, LIC 995 
Required form 7-             ECDC Parent Handbook Agreement 2016-2017
Required form 8-             Sunblock Application Permission Form 
Required form 9-             Walking Field Trip Permission Slip 
If applicable: