- Sycamore Ridge School
Now Accepting Registration for 2020 - 2021
Please watch a special school information video - Click HERE
All registrations are being taken by the DMUSD District Office. Registration via email is preferred to support social distancing.
If you are registering to attend your school of residence, please send registration forms to Julie Vinje (email@example.com).
If you are requesting a transfer to attend a different DMUSD school, or if your student has an IEP, please send registration forms to Audrey Shepard (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For those who are not able to register via email, the district office is open to receive registrations. If you are registering in person, please keep these guidelines in mind:
- All visitors must wear a mask while in the building.
- All visitors to the office are subject to a temperature check and symptom screen before they will be able to enter the building.
- Please, only one person per family to turn in registration. The student does not need to be with you when submitting registration paperwork.
Please note that the district will be offering a distance learning option in the fall to families who are interested. To participate, please register like usual with the school district. You will have an opportunity to opt into the distance learning program in August.
All registration forms and information are available on the DMUSD website at https://www.dmusd.org/Page/8868.
Please make sure you have the following documents.
- Registration Forms- Please download and complete these forms using your computer.
- Verification of age (birth certificate, passport or baptismal certificate)
- Immunization Records- Your child will not be assigned a teacher until all immunizations are cleared.
- Two of the following documents are required for proof of residency
- Current Gas & Electric, Water or Cable Bill/Contract
- Current Telephone Bill/Contract (land line - not cellular)
- Lease Agreement/Rent Receipt (must be signed by both tenant and landlord, listing names of all residents)
- Grant Deed or Property Tax Statement (must accompany at least one utility bill)
- Paycheck Stub, Voter Registration or Government Correspondence
Kindergarten Registration- Your child must turn 5-years-old on or before September 1, 2020 to enroll in kindergarten. The District makes no exceptions to this age cutoff.
Kindergarten Health Requirements
The District complies with state-mandated health requirements for school entry. Health forms are available on the district webpage https://www.dmusd.org/Page/8836
- The school must have a copy of the completed immunization record prior to August 17th
- CHDP Report of Health Examination for entry to Kindergarten and 1st grade must be signed by the doctor performing the physical (done within 6 months of entry to Kindergarten)
- Oral Health Assessment (dentist)
The CHDP and Oral Health Assessment form are not needed to start the enrollment process; however, DMUSD asks that these forms be completed before your child begins kindergarten.
****The first day of school for the 2020/2021 school year is August 24th at 8:00am.