- After School Programs
- Business Services
- Child Nutrition Services
- Human Resources
- Community Partnerships
- Certificated Personnel
- Classified Personnel
- Risk Management
- New Hire
- Verfication of Employment
- Additional Links
- Instructional Services
- Assessment and Testing Information
- Beginning Teacher Induction Program (BTSA)
- Categorical Programs
- Common Core State Standards
- Standards & Curriculum
- District Homework Policy
- English Language Learners
- General Complaint Form
- Professional Development
- School Accountability Report Cards
- Textbooks and Instructional Materials
- Spanish Language Immersion Program
- Maintenance, Operations & Facilities
- Preschool (General Education)
- Preschool (Special Education)
- Special Education
- Student Services
Each organization below has committed to promoting community collaboration and providing support to recognize our educators and employees in their commitment to the students, staff and community of the Del Mar Union School District. If you are interested in partnering with the Del Mar Union School District, please contact email@example.com.
Jake's Del Mar provides DMUSD Employees of the Month with a gift card for use at their seaside eatery in Del Mar.
National University offers DMUSD staff 20% OFF their Online Professional Development courses for Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Please see FLYER HERE and note, DMUSD prices are 20% less than those shown on this flyer! Additionally, current employees are eligible for 15% off classes! For even more information, visit this LINK.
Thank you National University!