- After School Programs
- Business Services
- Child Nutrition Services
- Human Resources
- Community Partnerships
- Certificated Personnel
- Classified Personnel
- Risk Management
- New Hire
- Verfication of Employment
- Additional Links
- Instructional Services
- Assessment and Testing Information
- Beginning Teacher Induction Program (BTSA)
- Categorical Programs
- Common Core State Standards
- Standards & Curriculum
- District Homework Policy
- English Language Learners
- General Complaint Form
- Professional Development
- School Accountability Report Cards
- Textbooks and Instructional Materials
- Spanish Language Immersion Program
- Maintenance, Operations & Facilities
- Preschool (General Education)
- Student Services
Welcome to the Del Mar Union School District!
You can navigate the enrollment site using the topic listing to the left or the links below. Other topics on this site include:
New student enrollment will be processed through ParentVUE, a secure, online portal where you will electronically submit all required documents and complete all enrollment forms digitally using a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Once your student's enrollment is complete, stay connected by using ParentVUE to check attendance, contact your child's teacher, and more!
Because this is a new process, please note that the District is still testing various aspects of the system setup. If you run into issues with completing the process, please contact Audrey Shepard in Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1 - Ensure you have a valid email address.
You will need a valid email address in order to create a ParentVUE account.
Step 2 - Gather all required documents.
Verification of age
Provide one document:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
Complete immunization records must be presented at the time of registration. Registraion and school placement will not be finalized until complete documentation showing that the child meets all California immunization requirements for school entry has been received.
Proof of residence
Provide two of the following documents:
- Lease agreement (must be signed by tenant & landlord and list all residents)
- Rent receipts
- Property tax bill or receipt (Must be accompanied by at least one current utility bill)
- Grant deed (must be accompanied by at least one current utility bill)
- Current SDG&E utility bill, contract, or Letter of Residence
- Current water bill or contract
- Current cable bill or contract
- Current telephone Bill or contract (Not cellular phone)
- Voter registration
- Government correspondence
- Paycheck stub
- Escrow documents (accepted starting August 3 for summer registration)
Custody documentation (if applicable)
Physical health examination (Kindergarten ONLY)
Please download and have your medical provider complete the Physical Health Examination Form. This form is not needed at the time of initial enrollment, but DMUSD asks that it be completed before your child begins kindergarten.
Dental health examination (Kindergarten ONLY)
California law requires that a student must provide proof of having received an oral health assessment by May 31st in either Kindergarten or 1st grade, whichever is your child's first year in public school. Please download and have your dental provider complete the Dental Health Examination Form. This form is not needed at the time of initial enrollment, but DMUSD asks that it be completed before your child begins kindergarten.
Step 3 - Log In to ParentVUE
New parent to the district? Click here to create a new ParentVUE account. Please remember you will only need one ParentVUE account per family. All children in your household will be listed under the same ParentVUE account.
Current DMUSD parents may login using their existing ParentVUE credentials.
Forgot your username or password? Click here and enter your email address to retrieve your username or reset your password.
Need help? Visit the District's ParentVUE help center.
For technical assistance with the online registration process, please contact Audrey Shepard in Student Services at email@example.com.