skip to main content

Del Mar Union School District

Igniting Genius, Empowering Students
placeholder for top bar


If a child lives with a relative rather than his/her parent or guardian, but has no official custody agreement formalizing these arrangements, please include this form with the registration packet. 


Change of Address

If you move during the school year, please complete this form, attach two new proofs of residency and return to your child's school.

Co-Residency Verification Affidavit

To be completed by individuals who are in a Co-Resident housing situation who cannot provide proof of residency as listed here. The District defines Co-Resident as a parent/guardian who shares a home with another individual or family member (other than a spouse) who is the primary resident/owner.

Interdistrict Transfer Application

If you reside in a different school district and would like to apply to attend school in DMUSD, please complete this form and bring it to your school district of residence for approval. Once the other school district has signed off, DMUSD will consider the transfer application.

Option Area Request

Please fill out this form if you live in an Option Area, and would like your child to attend your Option Area school.

Shared Residence Affidavit

This affidavit is intended to address requirements of the McKinney-Vento, Title X, Part of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act. If you are sharing a residence with another family due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or a similar reason and are unable to provide proof of residence in either parent's name, please complete this affidavit and turn in with two proofs of residence in the name of another adult living in the residence.

Student Withdrawal Form

If you wish to withdraw your child from our District, please complete this form and submit it to your child's school.