skip to main content

Del Mar Union School District

Igniting Genius, Empowering Students
placeholder for top bar

Intradistrict Transfers

Parents who wish to have their child attend a school other than their school of residence must complete an Application for Intradistrict Transfer and submit it to your school of residence or the District office.  Applications are also available at school or the District office. District staff will contact you via email in mid-August after your application has been reviewed.
Please note that intradistrict transfer requests are reviewed annually. Once a transfer has been approved for three or more years, it then becomes approved automatically each school year. 
To request an Intradistrict Transfer, please complete the form below and submit it to Justine Stacy in Student Services at