- Our District
- DMUSD Fast Facts
- About Our District
- Our Superintendent
- Superintendent's Messages
- Strategic Plan
- Annual Report 2022-2023
Strategic Plan Design Process
As we near the close of our current Strategic Plan, District Design 2022, it’s time to begin planning for the next Strategic Plan which will guide our District through the next 3 to 5 years.
DMUSD is excited to partner with Battelle For Kids, a national organization whose work centers on helping education leaders engage communities towards deeper learning outcomes for every student.
From January through May, DMUSD and our community will work together to develop a Portrait of a Learner and a Strategic Plan.
- Portrait of a Learner is a collective vision that articulates our community’s aspirations for all of our students.
- Strategic Plan is a set of priorities to inform how we focus our energy and resources in our schools to meet the needs of all students so our students are prepared to thrive in a complex and rapidly changing world
- Leadership Orientation: January 11, 2023
- Portrait Design Team Meeting 1: February 28, 2023
- Portrait Design Team Meeting 2: March 1, 2023
- Survey sent to Community and Staff
- Portrait Design Team Meeting 3: March 8, 2023
- Portrait Design Team Meeting 4: March 27, 2023
- Strategic Design Team Meeting 1: April 24, 2023
- Strategic Design Team Meeting 2: April 25, 2023
- Staff and Community Input Survey
- Strategic Design Team Meeting 3: May 25, 2023
- Board Approval